Classical Battery Operated Electric Car Golf Cart Buggy Plastic
Bodywork With CE
- Steering: Self-compensating rack and pinion
- Suspension: heavy duty leaf spring with dumper&spring absorber
- Accelerator: stepless speed change
- Rear Axle: Differential model Start way: Electric start with key
- Brake Distance: ≤4M Max.loading : 1200kgs
- Overall dimensions: 5024*1485*2040 mm
- Min ground clearance: 150mm
- Wheelbase: 3560mm F&R Tread: 1250mm/1265mm
- Packing size: 5024*1485*2040 mm
- Packing: Deliver unpacked
- Sound: Mp3,usb,CD player,loundspeaker
- Lights: Combination switch,trunning lights,brake lights,electric
- Three Front Facing Seats
- Rear Facing Backseat
- New Painted Body
- New Top/Canoy
- New Head/Taillight Kit
Technical Specifications of Electric Golf Cars
When comparing models of different brands and dealers, make sure
you the highlights in the differences in technical specifications.
capacity models are marked with low capacity motors, which can
if going up slopes and inclines. A cheaper model may compromise on
specifications and give trouble in the long run. The essentials to
look for are
the motor, tires, batteries, body fabrication material, braking
dimensions and turning radius. If you have any specific
with your electric cart dealer and have them suggest the best
specifications for you.
The most special advantage of golf carts:
1, Rear axle
the overall low noise bridge (high-gear differentials)
2, Braking system
Rear drum brake
Front suspension -independent suspension system
Rear overhang+ rear trailing arm rear axle, hydraulic damping
Hanging , 5V Hall signals
Packaging & Delivery
Container order, remove the canopy and package in the protective
Sample order, packaged in the individual steel shelf and the
1. What is your lead time for production?
The typical lead time of our vehicles is 2-3 weeks.
2. What kind of payment methods can you accept?
Normally we can accept T/T and L/C at sight.
3. What is your MOQ?
We do not have MOQ request. You can order just 1 sample car.
However, additional packing and operating cost will be charged if
delivered in LCL way.
4. Can I put my own Logo on the vehicles?
Yes, you can put your own Logo on the vehicles.
5. Do you provide OEM service?
Yes, we do provide OEM service. However, we will require minimum
500 units vehicles yearly for OEM project.
6. Can you customize the vehicles according to our special request?
Yes, we can customize the vehicles according to your request unless
the customization is not related to the chassis and mold of any
7. Do you supply spare parts if I buy your vehicles?
Yes, we supply all the spare parts used in our vehicles at
reasonable price and lead time.
8. Do you provide after service if I buy your vehicles?
We will provide spare parts and technical support for after
service. However, if any parts need to replace, you will need to do
this yourselves, we will provide instruction if needed.
9. Do you provide spare parts book and operational manual?
Yes, we provide them. The operational manual will be sent together
with the vehicles. The spare parts book will be sent via email